Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ramblings

I meant to download pictures today but it's not working. They just wont open and rather then be frustrated I've turned on Firefly, wrapped myself in a blanket and decided not to worry about it.

In the background:
Zoe "River honey, he's putting the hair away now"
River " Doesn't matter, it'll still be there - waiting"

I think people feel that way about my hair.

I love Joss Whedon, whats not to love about man who renames himself "Luck" ? Of course, I'm more of a determinist myself.

I'm tired after a night of work and then tea and way too many cookies with friends. MMmm. Willow was up much of the night again . I think it's another tooth. I would love to just stay home tonight, drink hot chocolate, finish watching the last two episodes of Angel and go to bed when Willow does. Thinking about it is almost as good.

I'm going to try and slip in a nap. These words are getting fuzzy

No comments: