Sunday, September 20, 2009

Thank you

I want to thank everybody who replied to the daycare post in any way or who has listened to me over the past few weeks while I come to decisions about Willow and care. Some of you called with hugs and advice, i received thoughtful e-mails and replies and many long chats were had over coffee. I feels so lucky to be surrounded by so many wise, kind and thoughtful mamas. Willow and I will be transitioning slowly over the next two weeks ( and beyond :) ) and I'll keep you posted.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Kathy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My first daycare experience with number one son was back to work 2 days a week. He was 6 months and the timing was great for both of us. He had no issues adjusting and learned so many terrific social skills. Another bonus was picking the professionals' brains for ideas. We used the same "tricks" at home and it made for great continuity.

Our bright, shiny little girl should really enjoy the other kids. Maybe she won't miss her siblings so much if she has time with other little ones.

red fraggle said...

Thanks Nicole! She went in today and it was easy peasy - though I didn't leave. Then she had vaccinations! She's napping now though happy as pie.