Sunday, January 25, 2009

Christmas pictures




Here we have some more pictures of the kids at Christmas - we just downloaded this bunch. You would think that with not having to actually develop the pictures, there would be no delay. I'm old fashioned I guess.

Here we have Tyren teaching Arrow to play chess on New Years Eve. He is such a patient and precise teacher, especially when the subject interests him. Later, Arrow put oven mitts on her feet to keep them warm, which has nothing to with Tyren's teaching ability, but it's a good example of her creative problem solving skills and was hilarious. I'll try and find a picture.

Below is Max, skipping along the chairs at the train station, looking happy and daredevilish. I think that his face says " Yay, travel!!!" . I'm projecting.

No comments: