Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Changes

I'm having a restless night - due to a restless day - which involved a big mess in the kitchen, lots of help from Emily, and my caving in and buying a fake Swiffer - may all my friends and the green gods ( esses) forgive me. I just couldn't touch a mop today. Also, the Swiffer ish thing will help in my efforts to keep sir Kitt Katiest, the chubbiest, cuddliest, most persistent, dog like and stinkiest cat, clean.
That was a run on sentence. Here are some short sentences to make up for it. My apologies. Apolgies to my English teachers and the language at large.
Anyway - the restlessness caused me to change the blog template. I was never comfortable with the margines on the left. Let me know what you think - I thrive on feedback and suffer when there is a lack of it. I loved report cards as a kid... yes, just like Angela on the office. I'm not proud of this, just admitting it. Also, I ate double stuff Oreaos for dinner. You're jealous.

2 comments:

nowloving said...

OMG I just found your Blog! How awesome :) Kiss the stinky cat for me and the stinky emily!
(both, hopefully, not really so stinky - but I'm sure the baby makes up for it! LOL)

red fraggle said...

I'll kiss them both for you - we should have tea or coffee soon - Emily and I both miss you.