Saturday, September 13, 2008

fairy houses and kitty cats

Emily moved into her new house in the Glebe with all of her roomates ( Maks, Alex and Tarek - and Emma almost lives there too -- ) so I thought I'd post a few pictures from our recent visits and some views from the lovely walk home.

Willow playing Piano with the littlest of the two new Kittens - the little fluff ball is a blur because she never stops moving, except when she's asleep. This kitten is 6 weeks old and actually crawled into a tiny orange sized hole, in Emily's room.

Emma and Willow playing piano - Emma plays really well actually, though she'll tell you that she can't. She played some Fiona Apple this morning after breakfast. Willow doesn't play so well, but she loves to pound the keys.
Emily and Willow in the new kitchen - Emily made us waffles and fruit this morning -- deelicios. I love that corner winndow and all the plants. I covet this kitchen. You might have noticed that Emily's hair is getting pinker and pinker. She's dying it with manic panic, one part at a time when she feels like it the ADD way! So far, it's actually red and pink and bright pink.
Willow and I were strolling home, when I noticed this " fairy house" in the bottom of a tree. Note the dangling fairy and the door. Very random as it wasn't right in front of a house. I think that it might be a work of guerilla art - so much to the surprise of a couple walking by, I stoped and stooped to take a picture. Arrow, I thought you might enjoy it.

This was the front yard of another house on the way home - Tyren, it seemes like your type of thing - there was water running down the rocks and it reminded me a bit of the Zen garden that we went to see. Sorta of mata nui ish too.. I love the yards in the glebe - wild flowers, rock sculptures and clover, so I'll probably be posting more.

This is a picture of Willow with the home made D20 that I was telling you about, Arrow. Pretty awesome!

and finally, dad and Willow - you can see in the back ground what I've done with the kid corner and bit of how the dinning room is set up. I think that it's much warmer looking. Tomorow, we'll be putting up Maks' art - I'll post more pictures then.

xoxox

No comments: