Sunday, September 7, 2008

Raw food fest



Today, Willow and I went to the Simply Raw Food Fest in the Glebe. To my surprise, Willow loved the largely sprouted, dehydrated and juiced food even though there was lots of garlic - note the carrot and ginger juice all over her face- that was a particular favorite! Emily says that I have a Hippy baby - Yay




Emily was there....and so was Emma




and Tarek - though he wasn't actually sideways - I just don't know how to fix this.


I really enjoyed the food - which was largely free and all delicious and I would love to try out a few recipes, especially because the food looked beautiful and Willow loved it so much, but I think that raw food is something that I'll do every once in a while. Now that I'm a full on carnivore, my digestive system can't handle all the fiber : ). Also, can you imagine Dad's reaction if we switched to the all beets and sprouts all the time channel?

Hmm.. almost makes me want to try it!



Tyren - Here are some of the puictures that you took the other night:

For some readon , I love the electric pole - I'll post more tommorow - right now, the formatting is driving me batty! I'm off to drink tea.


Love you guys!

2 comments:

Darkest said...

Hey! Thanks for posting this stuff, it's real nice. I appreciate it.

red fraggle said...

You rock TYren - thank for the thanks! Dad mentioned that your first day at school went well - I'm glad! I'm working on a bunch of home improvement stuff so I'll keep you posted and I'll post some of your pictures either tonight or tomorrow.

Hug the little ones for me and you of course, and show them the blog if they have the time in between pirate games and dress up.

xo