Saturday, September 20, 2008

Will blog for cash?

Hmm. ..
I am on a search for ways to stay home with Willow-bug that will not result in poverty or over exhaustion. It has also occurred to me, while filling out the interests section of my profile that my brain may have turned to mush lately - or maybe not as recently as I'd like to believe. It's been awhile since I was able to sit down and finish a book, attend a class of any kind, follow through completely on a ...

So I ran into this site while fiddling with blogger, looking for recipes, and trying to distract myself from my existential crises . It's called blog her ads and if you write for them they advertise on your site and pay you. I'm not sure how much but this bears looking in to.

The other thing is that I've decided to learn. Of course, I'm hoping to go back to school in January but I think that I'll start now with the following idea : I will learn one new thing every .. day? week? two days? Every day I think. A Buddhist friend of mine once said that he tried to learn three new things every day and it impressed me. I think I'll start slow.

So if I start a blog about learning one new thing every day -- with pictures of course-- I would be working towards both goals. Make cash at home, expand horizons. Wish me luck! Teach me things!

No comments: