Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Winding down

I'm winding down after several nights of being up since 1 am - I've been a bit restless lately. The good news is that the house is clean and I've decided to start a painting project, more on that later. The bad news is that I'm sleepy, but I figured I'd take the time to post some of my favorites of the pictures that Tyren took last week. Tyren, if you get the chance, you have posting rights on here too - so go ahead and add some of your own!




I really like electric poles right now - and the airplane trail running perpendicular to the wires is a nice contrast.

Here - the tree in the foreground adds interest and the street gives the picture direction
I love the street sign against the tree
I like the angel here - majestic

Agian here - the zig zag of wires and airplain trails makes me happy - and traffic lights facing in and out are interesting. I cropped out the edge of Dad's head : )

Tyren and Arrow, I hope school is going well - Max, I'll have to do a special pirate segement for you. So much love, big hugs and kisses xoxoxo

No comments: